Search this site
- Caring Through Connection
- Where Do Returned Global Workers Find Community?
- 12th Cave found at Qumran
- Rightly Dividing Our Love for Country and Love for the World. Great Read from John Piper: Should Christians Be Patriotic
- Great Read on Diversity from Dr. Mark Bailey, President of Dallas Theological Seminary
Copyright Statement© Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: traveling in the south pacific
Manly Men We were eager to experience Australia’s beaches while we were in Sydney. One of my husband’s co-workers recommended Manly Beach over the more famous Bondi. “Fewer crowds,” he said. Finding Manly to be an odd name for a … Continue reading
Before moving to this part of the world, I knew very little about Sydney, Australia. My knowledge was limited to the TV coverage of fireworks from the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Year’s Eve – one of the first … Continue reading
I’m back in Port Moresby after a month of traveling to Australia, the U.S. and Malaysia. My itinerary was governed by my daughter’s university spring break and a much-needed trip to the U.S. How I ended up in … Continue reading