Search this site
- Where Do Returned Global Workers Find Community?
- 12th Cave found at Qumran
- Rightly Dividing Our Love for Country and Love for the World. Great Read from John Piper: Should Christians Be Patriotic
- Great Read on Diversity from Dr. Mark Bailey, President of Dallas Theological Seminary
- Total Openness: The Wrong Solution (Encouragement: The Unexpected Power of Building Others Up, by Larry Crabb)
Copyright Statement© Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: south pacific
I don’t consider myself to be a courageous person, especially when it comes to doing new things. That may sound odd coming from an expat, but it’s true. For me, any new endeavor is a challenge. I’m not a thrill … Continue reading
My friends and family are all together this weekend, observing Memorial Day in the U.S. It is on occasions like this one that I lament being so far away. Even so, I want to express my appreciation to all … Continue reading