Search this site
- Caring Through Connection
- Where Do Returned Global Workers Find Community?
- 12th Cave found at Qumran
- Rightly Dividing Our Love for Country and Love for the World. Great Read from John Piper: Should Christians Be Patriotic
- Great Read on Diversity from Dr. Mark Bailey, President of Dallas Theological Seminary
Copyright Statement© Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: relationships
Missionary Care: Providing a Place for Returned Missionaries to Gather
2 Corinthians 5 “Absent from the body, present with the Lord” The Watcher She always leaned to watch for us, Anxious if we were late, In winter by the window, In summer by the … Continue reading
Recently, I asked my family, “As the door closes on 2011, what are your most prominent reflections on the year?” It’s funny; no mention was made of graduations, travel or jobs (there was a lot of activity surrounding those things … Continue reading
Hannah(right) and Morgan – MESAC Softball Championship Courage Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love. I Corinthians 16:13-14(NIV) The whole of Paul’s instruction to the Corinthian church in … Continue reading