Search this site
- Caring Through Connection
- Where Do Returned Global Workers Find Community?
- 12th Cave found at Qumran
- Rightly Dividing Our Love for Country and Love for the World. Great Read from John Piper: Should Christians Be Patriotic
- Great Read on Diversity from Dr. Mark Bailey, President of Dallas Theological Seminary
Copyright Statement© Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith, 2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shirley Ralston and Texpatfaith with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: culture
I’m back in Port Moresby after a month of traveling to Australia, the U.S. and Malaysia. My itinerary was governed by my daughter’s university spring break and a much-needed trip to the U.S. How I ended up in … Continue reading
It’s a Saturday in Port Moresby and it’s a market day. I shop alongside other expatriate customers, slowly perusing the goods, looking for mementos of my time in the South Pacific. The vendors patiently endure the heat and humidity, gently … Continue reading